Ok, so over the last few months, a lot of stuff has gone wrong. Here’s the list:
- Alexander had to go to hospital (thankfully, it was nothing too serious and he’s fine).
- My Grandmother had a Stroke (again, thankfully she’s ok now).
- Bob’s Dad is quite ill, I won’t go into detail, bet he’s still in hospital. So Bob is visiting him at least once a week…it’s a 2 hour drive to get there. This means Bob has very little free time at home.
- Car broke. Had to get a new one. Cost a fair amount of money.
- iPad broke. Got a new one. More money spent.
- Oven broke. Got a new one. More money.
- Bob is getting behind with work, so when he is home, he’s usually working to catch up.
- Wedding stuff is not getting done, as other things take priority.
- Most recently, bank arsed up and an account ended up £27k (!) overdrawn. Thankfully, it’s been sorted.
It’s getting quite difficult to stay positive about things. I’ve pretty much had enough. I’m tired and in quite a bad mood.